Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sorry, I'm empty!



This comic pretty much sums it all up. I got nothin' today. I'm brain dead from going to Costco and Cub (I HATE the Cub in St. Louis Park!), and stuffing folders at school with 2 dim-wit parents (I'm actually being kinda nice here), and unloading a gajillion pounds of cookie dough for the school fundraiser. I think I'll take a tiny nappy and get back to you tomorrow.

Oh! And I'm sure I'll have a great post after this weekend. We're going to caravan to Hudson to help a friend tile her kitchen, dining room, and entry way. And by "we" I mean me, my husband, our 2 kids, another pal & her husband and their 2 kids. By my count, that's 6 adults and 6 kids "helping" with the tiling. This should be good......

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Hope you're still, "friends," with your friend after the installatioin! Happy Thanksgiving to you!