Sunday, December 28, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Either there's something wrong with my blog hosting service, or I have suddenly turned into a re-re. Either way, I am having big problems - when I try to log in, a bunch of windows open, but eventually I can get to my blog dashboard. Then the real fun starts. I can't post anything with photos because it gives me an error message about my html not being supported. Huh?? Some of my older posts (I'm told) are not linking correctly to the photos. And to make matters worse, I can't leave comments on anyone else's blogs. Just so you all know - I am still reading and laughing, sympathizing, etc. I just can't TELL you. If I didn't know any better, I'd think my hubby was sabotaging my time-waster......

2 comments:

Disgruntled Princess said...

Your time waster...my sanity maker!

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Whaaa? Try the help page and type in your prob. I've used it a couple of times. We might have to get together and get this thing fixed... STAT!