Monday, April 5, 2010

Back in the cast again

Hanging out on the couch again. I find out on Thursday when I can return to work (not that I'm in any hurry, but walking and driving again would be nice). I thought it would be today, but at my 1st recheck after surgery the doc said "we'd discuss my return to work at my next appointment."

I woke up at the end of my surgery and watched a little of it on the tv screen. It was really weird. I could see all these people bending over my ankle, which was cut open. It looked like they were pulling really hard on whatever they were trying to get out. Ewww. I kept thinking that I shouldn't look, but it was like a train wreck. I couldn't look away! After the surgery, the doc said I might have some permanent numbness/nerve damage after this one. He was surprised by how quickly the cyst grew.

I know everyone is good at something, I just wish I wasn't so good at growing ganglions.

No comments: